5/5/08

Tricia + Jake

"I'm so gonna blog that!"
Tricia would be disappointed if I didn't say that!!
I had the privilege of photographing Tricia and Jake's reception at the beautiful Fox Hills Golf Club last Friday in Plymouth, Michigan. The rain stopped just in time for us to head outside and take some shots-it turned out to be a gorgeous evening. They were married in the Riviera Maya on April 26th. I had offered to go and take pictures there but apparently they have photographers down there... bummer!
She was a stunning bride and you can tell these two are so much in love- it was so much fun to get to know them- a great laid back couple who have a long happy life in front of them!



Aren't they so in love! :)

Caught this image just as the sun went down- pretty cool, huh?Bride gettin' her groove on...




A serious work photo. I won't say where they work. They work very, very hard. :)


Thanks for letting me share your day, Tricia and Jake!


3 comments:

karicarp said...

They look great! Isn't it wonderful with all the flowering trees?! Thank you for your email yesterday! I appreciate it!

Anonymous said...

Wendy~The pictures look amazing. Thank you for doing such a fantastic job. I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures!
Tricia

Rachael said...

Beautiful! Yes...let's do lunch soon.