5/19/08

Baby Ryan

My dear friend, college roommate and fellow dancer of 80's tunes, Cathy,  had a beautiful baby boy on Friday- I am smitten!  He is such a little man--- it was so much fun to meet him today.   His big brother (and one of Bug's best friends) is so proud!  The little man was over 9 pounds so I have nominated his mommy for an award.  I'm not sure what award it would be, but she deserves it.  It's a joy to watch her handle/parent/love her two boys with such  a natural style of parenting- she's a great mom!

Here is a sneak peek from hanging out today--- I have so much editing to do, but I can't stop playing with these images- he's too cute!!

_WMP6075-Edit_WMP6129-Edit

_WMP5968-Edit

_WMP6080-Edit-Edit

_WMP5930-Edit

_WMP6062-Edit

This little puppy was picked out by Big Brother-- how cute is that...

_WMP6088-Edit

Have a great night everyone!

wendysignature

No comments: