5/14/08

Makes me smile...

How can this not make you smile?? This is my littlest one- I affectionately call her Monkey- so that's how will refer to her on this blog- she's 2 1/2 and sassy as ever- but when Daddy is tossing you in the air- life is great!

_WMP5872-Edit

_WMP5873-Edit

So cute I can't stand it.

My big boy Bug (I've called him that since he was a little June Bug) had a soccer game this past weekend and it's so fun to watch 4 year olds play- lots of reminders of which way to run and a big emphasis on fun---

Here is Bug in action!

_WMP5796

With Daddy is Europe, and these 2 to corral- I'm a bit behind on my editing- so be patient! Look for more teasers soon! I'm wrapping up my school year- 19 days to be exact-- scary craziness. But I'm stoked to be home and be able to be creative and get the sleep a mommy/teacher/photographer/dog feeder deserves. It's only fair, right?

Stay tuned for some senior pictures specials--- a fund raiser shoot to benefit the Leukemia and Lymphoma society- for some crazyass reason, I've decided to train for a 1/2 marathon in October! I'll tell you all more about it later, but click here to donate to my cause!

And to my dear friend Margaret....

The kids and I went to Seattle over February break and I prepped them for the plane ride, and where we were going, and thought I covered everything. On the plane, Bug asked when we were going to see Addle. "What??" I replied, slightly confused.

"When are we going to see Addle?" Bug stated again.

Then I got it--- I've been saying for weeks- "We are going to Seattle soon!" get it--- "see" "addle". So my ever so thoughtful friend Margaret showed my son Addle. When we got to Pike Street Market, she took a detour to show us Addle. Here he is!

Seattle-286-2

She cracked herself up.

But here you are--- officially on my blog, so stop your whining already! I'm busy and you don't pay me! :) :)

Seattle-320-2

Hey- make sure to leave me a comment if you are reading! I'd love to hear from you-- a popular blog thing is to do giveaways! Maybe someday.....

Have a great night!

wendysignature

7 comments:

karicarp said...

Such cute pics of your daughter! Only 19 more days! Whoo Hoo!!!

Rachael M said...

Your kids are so beautiful. How great for them to have a Mommy who can take such great photos that so effectively showcase their cuteness.

I love the "See Addle" story-- that's too funny.

Emily said...

Hi Wendy! I found you after you found me (through Carly) doing a jewelry giveaway:) I love your photos and would love to hear more about what actions you use, or programs. Thanks!

Nine Months And Forever said...

Hey lady! Great pics :) I can't wait for you to shoot my Gavin!
-Amy

Michael Warden said...

So I finally made it to see your pics, and you were right - they are great!! Love the ones with her up in the air, that's pure joy...

Kris said...

Funny Seattle story!!

Anonymous said...

WENDY! These are amazing! Love all of them, but my fave is the wedding photo where they "trudged" out to the field. Wow! You continue to amaze me. Hope you're enjoying your summer along with taking these great photos.