4/24/08

Baby Reece...

My dear friend, fellow photographer, team teacher.... welcomed her beautiful baby boy into the world yesterday- you may recall the maternity pics I did of her, scroll below to see the "before"! Mom and Dad are so in love with this little man... there are no words to describe how happy they are! I had the pleasure of meeting the little guy today and he's gorgeous- with a ton of hair, long monkey toes and these long fingers... he's perfect and I'm smitten!! Congrats Mom and Dad! I'm so proud!!! Enjoy the pics! I posted way too many... couldn't help it!



















I'm so stinkin' happy for her, I can't even stand it. You rock, M!



3 comments:

Touch of Love Photography said...

Wow! I think from these pictures he REALLY looks like his daddy! Mom looks GREAT too! They are so fun to photograph when they are so small and still "curly" LOVE IT!!!

Anonymous said...

Cutie! He looks like momma and daddy...I gotta meet this little one. I'm not sure, but I don't think he has enough hair.... Lovely pics!

Rachael M said...

These pictures are so sweet. When we have another baby, we'd love to have you come photograph him/her for us! And, no, that's not an announcement-- No new babies on the way!