4/14/08

I'm still here!

Sorry I haven't posted if there are folks checking in! Been busy back to work, having a daughter who won't sleep and attempting the daunting task of getting into shape and dropping a large amount of pounds!! More on that adventure later...
One of my favorite blog sites The Pioneer Woman recently gave away some free actions (a series of editing instruction) in her photography section of her blog and they are big fun! Here is a shot with some "lovely and ethereal" and a "quick edge burn"-- Love it!! Also love the beautiful eyes and smile...


Hope all is well-- I'll post more pics soon-- and if anyone knows how to get an opinionated, stubborn 2 1/2 year old to sleep, I welcome all suggestions. And Tylenol PM samples. Kidding!



2 comments:

Kris said...

What editing software do you use?

Anonymous said...

Now that's a cute kid!