4/18/08

Editing...

Hi there- some people have asked what software I use to edit my pictures- I have Photoshop CS3, and I use Photoshop Lightroom as a digital workflow tool- I love both! I just got done with a photoshop CS3 class and learned so much- I highly recommend taking a class if you are interested in taking your photography to the next level--- There is a great new freebie software out there, while I've always been a fan of Picassa, Photoshop just came out with a new free editing/software program called Photoshop Express, it's received great reviews and as my hubby says, "Hey, it's Photoshop for Dummies!" To quote Dustin, "It cost free dollars and free cents". The more you play the better you get!
I'll post more pics this weekend-I have editing to do, senior pictures and more wedding photos-- enjoy the beautiful weather!

No comments: