3/30/08

Kristen + Jason

I had the privilege of photographing Kristen & Jason's wedding in Northville, what a beautiful venue, beautiful day and stunning couple to photograph! We started the day at the home of the mother of the bride, the home was welcoming and beautiful and had tasty light! :) My friend Dustin came along to be my second shooter and I learned a ton! Here are some pics from the beautiful day!



Isn't she stunning??? Those eyes are gorgeous!


An absolutely beautiful wedding party...



Mr. & Mrs....


Daddy daughter dances always get me...




Thanks so much Kristen & Jason for letting me share your day!






5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking good....love the first shot! I had a great time with you...definitely have to do it again. Do you like the shot of you? Thanks for the tea, it helped me get those images up ASAP. You should send the links of this post and my post to the Kristen, Jason, and families.

Anonymous said...

Wow- they are great! I can't wait to see what you'll come up with for our wedding!!!

Michael Warden said...

This pics are gorgeous, great work! - M

Touch of Love Photography said...

Hi Wendy! I LOVE all of them! Especially the one of her and her dad (i assume) laughing/dancing... really like the light in that one and also the very last one.. just curious what type of lens did you use on that shot?

Beautiful job!!!

Rachael said...

Beautiful. Just had to look twice!