3/20/08

Thanks!

Thank you everyone for the kind comments and words of encouragement! Several of you have asked about the line- my "new adventure"- this past week I made a decision after many months of thought and conversations, but I put my letter in to my director that for this next school year I want to take a leave of absence. J will be in Kindergarten in the fall- which blows my mind- and I can't imagine having him in before and after school care and all day Kindergarten. Can't do it- my mantra has been "I've got to do whats best for my family". I'll share stories soon of the hour long car rides home with an opinionated angry 2 year old. Makes Mommy drink.
So this fall I'll get to be involved in J's school, I've enrolled L in a co-op preschool here in Dexter and I'll get to focus even more on photography. Terrifying-thrilling-all at the same time. The hubby has been incredibly supportive--- I'm very lucky...

Here is another peek at my session from last week- this honey had enough- but check out her expression and her onesie- too funny!




Happy Easter!!

(Which by the way- my daughter thinks the Easter Bunny from the mall is coming to our house- "No Easter Bunny come get me!!" "No Easter Bunny come my house!!" and buries her head. What's a mommy to do?








4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your big decision, Wendy! I am so happy that I have been able to send lots of customers your way :) You do great work, and I think you've made the right decision for your family. Keep up the good work.
xoxo,Amy

Jen said...

We're so happy for you!!! I still love the pics from our 1st trip to Garden City park and the girls in the woods out by your house.
We love you! :-)
Jen, Chris and the girls

Anonymous said...

Wendy,

Congrats on making the big leap. Your following your dreams and there is a lot to be said for that. I am sure you won't look back. Grace is almost 2 years old so get ready :) Take care, Jamie

Rachael M said...

I love this photo!

Congratulations on all the exciting new changes in your life.