3/24/08

Babies, Dresses and Candy... Oh My!



Hope everyone had a Happy Easter! We had a great time- how can you not be happy with a new dress, purse, gloves and sparkle shoes (which were not what I had in mind- but my little L has a mind of her own... no idea where she gets it.)


The little man was also adorable in his Sunday best! Just like Daddy- he wanted to wear the tie all weekend! But these kiddos were adorable if I do say so myself-


I'm winding down on the break I had for surgery- I go back to work on the 31st- looking forward to seeing the kids, not looking forward to the daily rush and grind.



I had a fun session this weekend with N and her boyfriend L- they were great! A great house, great couple with great light- gotta love it! Miss N is only 3 weeks old and it's not easy being 3 weeks old!







She was great!


And her first boyfriend, how can you not fall in love with these eyes????




I only almost got peed on once... The dog's toy basket wasn't so lucky...



This week also brought on a special honor for me, I was accepted as a NILMDTS photographer. Please use caution when viewing the link- it can be heartbreaking--- This is a service I'm honored to volunteer for, I had to submit photographs and be approved. This is an incredible organization that has recently gotten quite a bit of press due to an appearance on the Today Show.
On a lighter note- I hope to launch my website soon! Busy working on that thanks to my little bro!


Happy Post Easter Candy overload week!











2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great session- can't wait to see more pics of N and L!~Lauren

Rachael M said...

Your kids, and those sweet little babies, are so adorable. You've got a great job!

I just recently read about NILMDTS in our local paper. What a wonderful organization to be a part of.