7/19/08

Up North...

Here in Michigan, everyone knows what it means to go "Up North"- You go up 75 or 127 and you go up!!

We'll the Martin's took a much needed vacation to the Little Bear Beach Cottage and had a great time- here is a peek of the week...

We learned by day 2 to never let Monkey go down to the beach without a bathing suit "or Baby Suit" as she calls it--- 2 year old + lake= laundry.

wmp-444

#2

wmp-447 wmp-448 wmp-449

This plus this plus this=

wmp-450

Mmmmmmmm... that photo collage was my shout out to PDub---

(The Pioneer Woman- if you haven't read her blog- go now.  Do it.  Then let me know in 2 days when you have come up for air and look around and realize that 2 days have gone by.)

When you follow the above recipe, you get this:

wmp-451

Yep- Zoe is drooling.  And wet.  She fetched for 7 straight days.  And begged for smores.  She's been asleep since we got back.  And she smells.  Anyone want to dog-sit?

wmp-445

Zoe in action, Daddy in action, I got off my chair long enough to take a pic of the action.  Whew.  Then I sat back in the chair to relax again.

wmp-446

Bug barely let me take this pic- he was too  happy to sit, must have been the 8-12 smores he had.  His smores consisted of marshmallows and random pieces of chocolate he stole from me. 

wmp-452

My world...

I'll be back soon to blog/post pics of 2 weddings, and a variety of kid/family/senior shoots as well!  Thanks for your patience if you are waiting for sneak peeks!  I just wanted you to all know that I was still here!

Have a great day!

wendysignature

No comments: