7/21/08

Camp Carpenter

I had the pleasure of doing a family shoot in Galesburg (I didn't know where it was either!) with my dear neighbor's family.  What a fun place!  Despite the mosquitos, we got some great shots!  Thanks for having me at the compound- here are a few teasers!

blog-201

blog-204

blog-202

blog-205

blog-203

Yep.  Loving her, big time.  What a honey!

I also got a new logo- I'm going to be switching over to a pro photo blog/website soon and needed a logo--- tell me what you think!  Courtesy of Miss Carly!  I love her stuff- she's so talented!

logooption2

A wedding post tomorrow!

wendysignature

2 comments:

Touch of Love Photography said...

These are all GREAT! I especially love the one of the little guy on the tractor! That one would for sure have to be on a canvas in my living room!

Nine Months And Forever said...

Great pics, Wendy! I love your new logo, too :)
-Amy