6/8/08

Got Sleep?

It's the last week of school for me! For a while!!! (I'm not going back next year, leave of absence, stay at home mom, photographer...etc.) But it's so busy right now, I have a tons of shoots to edit- be patient, they are coming! And I also have to pack up my classroom... oh yeah, Hubby is in Europe until Wednesday! So sleep is in order, maybe I'll have time in July...

Here are some peeks of 2 sessions...

This is a favorite family of mine and Little Man G is the boyfriend of my Monkey... they go to Miss Donna's together and his mom is an such an amazing person! I adore her!

_WMP6442-Edit-2

Mom, are you going to be able to say "No" to these eyes?

_WMP6463-Edit

_WMP6484-Edit

_WMP6545-Edit

_WMP6558-Edit

_WMP6589-Edit

These guys were so much fun! To my photog friends- doesn't it make you happy when you have such an awesome family to take pictures of???

Little Baby A was so serious... but what a honey! Her mommy was the recipient of a gift certificate from some of her friends... what a good idea for a baby shower! :)

_WMP6230-Edit-Edit

_WMP6292-Edit-Edit

Have a great week and stay tuned for even more sneak peeks!

wendysignature

2 comments:

Nine Months And Forever said...

Hi Wendy! We love the pics you took of Gavin :) I can't believe how OLD he looks- he is definitely not a baby anymore!! Thanks for doing such a great job!
xoxo,
Amy

Anonymous said...

Well look at these killer family pics...super fun and super great! Way to go lady!